This month Harry Potter is celebrating 20th anniversary! In honor of this big celebration, Today.com is giving golden chance to three lucky people to win free trip to New York City to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child play, meet and greet with Arthur A. Levine and more. So don’t waste your time, just share which passage from the first “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” means the most to you and why in 20 Years of Magic: The Ultimate Harry Potter Fan Contest to be lucky one to win free trip to NY.
Ends: September 08, 2018
Entry Limit: One Entry
Eligibility: (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands). Per person per email address only single entry is allowed. The minimum age required for the sweepstakes is 13 years old or older.
(3) Grand Prizes:
• Round trip airfare*, hotel accommodations, ground transportation between airport, hotel and events that are included in the prize, for two to New York City October 5, 2018 through October 8, 2018;
• Two (2) tickets to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child play including a photo-op with cast (the “Play”);
• Two (2) tickets for guided tour of the Harry Potter: A History of Magic Exhibit at the New York Historical Society (the “Tour”);
• Lunch with Arthur A. Levine, US Publisher of Harry Potter (the “Meet and Greet”);
• Appearance on the TODAY Show on Monday October 8, 2018
• A boxed set of the 20th Anniversary editions of the Harry Potter series of books; and
• $500 gift card towards meals and other incidentals
Rules: Official Rules