1、Types of Information We Collect
We only collect Personal email address as well as Non-Identifiable Information that alone cannot identify you, including data from Cookies, Pixel Tags and Web Beacons, and Device Data, when you interact with us and the Site, for example when you:
- access or use the Site;
- register, subscribe, or create an account with Freebiechief;
- open or respond to our e-mails;
- refer friends, family, or others to Freebiechief;
- contact customer service or use other customer support tools;
- provide information to enroll or participate in Other Programs provided on behalf of, or together with, Business Partners;
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- connect or link to any Site via social networking sites;
- post comments on the Site;
2、How Freebiechief Uses Information
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services, and other programs;
- Provide you with interest-based content and ads, push notifications, communications, services from us and participating Business Partners, including based on your precise geolocation;
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Freebiechiefand our Business Partners;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of Business Partners;
- Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our Business Partners;
- Enhance other information we have about you directly or from Other Sources to help us better understand you and determine your interests.
3、When and Why Freebiechief Discloses Information
We may share your Information as required or permitted by law as described below:
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our Affiliates, users, and Business Partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting Freebiechief;
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate; or
- with your consent.
4、Cookies and Related Technologies
When you use our Services, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use our Services, your browser and devices communicate with servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information.
The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to our Services by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by us, our business partners or our service providers.
For example, when you access our Services, Freebiechief and our service providers may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. These cookies may include means for tracking your Transaction Information with a Merchant and may include tracking technology from third-party affiliate-network operators. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, and track and target your interests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help us detect certain kinds of fraud.
If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, or if you would like to access or request a correction to any other Information we hold regarding you, please Contact Us.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, Contact Us. In response, we will cancel or remove your information but may retain and use copies of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
5、Security of Information
Freebiechief has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us.
6、Privacy Practices of Third Parties
7、Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
The Site is a general audience site not directed at children under the age of 13 and such use is prohibited. By using Freebiechief, you represent that you are at least 13 years old and understand that you must be at least 13 years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Site. We will promptly delete information associated with any account we obtain actual knowledge is associated with a registered user who is not at least 13 years old.
9、Sensitive Personal Information