Get ready to enjoy remarkable 10-day culinary experience of lifetime. As now, LATAM Airlines Group is sponsoring Peru Restaurant Week Sweepstakes to win a free trip to Peru for two to explore Lima, Cusco, Puno, Arequipa, Lake Titicaca as well as spend a memorable afternoon at the fabulous Incan citadel, Machu Picchu. Along the way, winner will get a chance to visit local markets with chefs, take private cooking lessons and enjoy dine at some of Peru’s finest restaurants. So enter today to win your chances of winning.
Ends: October 26, 2018
Eligibility: (48) contiguous United Sates and the District of Columbia. Per person per email address one entry is allowed. The age of entrant must be at least 18 years old or older at the time of entry.
Entry Limit: One Entry
(1) Prize: Win a 10-Day Belmond Luxury Hotel and Rail Gastronomy Journey across the heartland of Peru (Arequipa, Puno, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Lima) including flights on LATAM Airlines, from any of their city gateways in the US, to Arequipa, Cusco and Lima in Peru, and travel gear from some of our other partners. (ARV: $21,520)
Trip consists of:
• Meet & greet services on arrival in Lima airport & Cusco train stations
• All transfers stated in the program
• All sightseeing tours on a private basis with an English-speaking guide (with entrance fees included)
• All accommodations based on double-occupancy and on a bed & breakfast basis unless otherwise stated
• Your trip does not include:
• International and domestic flights
• Cost of obtaining passports and visa fees
• Travel insurance
• Excess baggage charges
• Any items of personal nature
• Gratuities to local guides and drivers
• Tips at local restaurants
During promotion period, visit perurestaurantweek.com and follow on-screen instructions to complete and submit entry form with all requested details like first name, last name, email address, and zip code.
Random drawing: on or about November 8, 2018