Enter to win a trip for two to Nashville, TN to attend the Grand Ole Opry!
Trip includes airfare, hotel, private dinner backstage, various show passes, a Grand Ole Opry House VIP tour, and more!
Ends: October 31, 2018
Entry Limit: Single Entry
Open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia) who are 21 years of age or older
Rules: Official Rules
Prize: One (1) winner will receive:
- Round trip air travel for winner and one (1) guest on Southwest Airlines® between the closest major U.S. airport to the winner’s residence served by Southwest Airlines and Nashville International Airport (“BNA”) (subject to Air Travel Restrictions below);
- Double accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights in one (1) room for two (2) people at Gaylord Opryland Resort;
- Dinner for two (2) in a private backstage dressing room before the Grand Ole Opry show;
- Two (2) tickets to each of: Grand Ole Opry, Grand Ole Opry House VIP tour, tour of the Ryman Auditorium, and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum (the “Events”);
- Lunch for two (2) at Ole Red Nashville; and
- One (1) Music City Attractions Pass.
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of prize is $1,500.